27 Şubat 2008 Çarşamba

munich here i come

this may sound absurd, but i never thought anybody would ever reach this blog and read its contents other than my friends, yani people i mentioned the existence of the blog to. So imagine my surprise when i discovered a comment: my first comment by 'beth'.

beth's comment opened a whole new world. i have suddenly discovered that there are numerous blogs about Indian films and there is a 2nd Annual Pan-European/International Bollywood Bloggermeeting to be held from 7-9 march 2008 in munich.

of course i got on the phone and spoke to joachim right away... i have officially invited myself to munich.

i wonder what my sister would think if she knew i was going to munich to meet with more people crazy about hindi films and that such meetings take place in the city where she lived.

2 yorum:

Beth Loves Bollywood dedi ki...

You're coming? Yay! Be sure to introduce yourself. I'll be the one not speaking German well....

Katrin dedi ki...

Beth just told me you'd come - yay! Have you seen the latest version of the schedule for the meeting yet?
Babasko has put it on her blog: http://babasko.blogspot.com/2008/02/bollywoodbloggers-program.html
As we have to make reservations for the various restaurants, please send us an E-Mail (peibbm@gmail.com)and let me know which events you'd like to take part in so that I can put you on the lists.
We're also trying to arrange for a screening of Om Shanti Om on Sunday morning - would you be interested in that?